Latest update: May 2018
Vareschi & Partners is the “Data Controller” of all personal information collected and used about Vareschi and Partners’ clients, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679. Vareschi & Partners’ UID number is AT U63232736. The company is registered at Firmenbuch Wien with the registration number 290939b, certified email address: email@example.com
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Kohlmarkt 16/18, 1010 Wien
or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vareschi & Partners may collect some non-personal information, such as the website you come from, the type of browser you use, your language and the time of access. We also may collect data on your browsing behaviour, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions related to our website. Limited demographic information, such as the field you work in, may also be collected and linked to your personal information.
We only collect your personal data after you have provided us with your consent to collect such information.
Personal data include all the information collected upon your registration or while you visit the website, such as:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Training project
– IP address
Please note that you can always choose not to provide your personal data. However, if you so choose, some products or services may not be available to you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Vareschi & Partners collects and uses your personal data to:
– create and manage your user account in the “E-learning” (or &-learning, as indicated in the website) and “Publications” areas;
– accept your requests in the “contact” form;
– display customised content in the “E-learning” (or &-learning, as indicated in the website) area or based on your training project;
– allow you to download resources from the “Publications” area;
– send you confirmation emails about your registration, username and password, or about the activation of your account for the “Publications” and “E-learning” (or &-learning, as indicated in the website) areas;
– send you emails about updates, new products and services, or for marketing purposes (you can request at any time to be removed from our mailing list either by contacting us or by selecting this option in the newsletter);
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as managing your account, obtaining storage space, hosting websites, advertising our products and services, etc. Such third-party service providers are authorised to collect your personal data only to the extent necessary to fulfil their tasks, they are committed to protecting your personal data to the same extent as Vareschi & Partners, and they are not allowed to use such data for any other purpose.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
E-learning or &-learning
If you want to revise or review the personal data you have provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the “My account” section of the E-learning area. You may also call us at +43 676 4251364 or send an e-mail to email@example.com for any other request.
Restricted area or Publications – Contact form
If you want to revise or review the personal data you have provided, you may call us at +43 676 4251364 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PREFERENCES
Vareschi & Partners respects your right to make choices on how your personal data are processed and disclosed. If at any moment you decide that you do not want to receive our marketing emails, please let us know by:
– contacting our staff at +43 676 4251364
– sending an e-mail to email@example.com
– following the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email.
Should you decide not to receive any marketing emails from us, please note that you will still receive communications and emails relating to your account (e.g. confirmation emails and notification that your account has been activated).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information, including, without limitation:
– limiting access to your Personal Information to those of our employees and partners that need it to provide services to you;
– requiring our employees and partners to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect customer and other confidential information;
– ensuring that third-party service providers sign a confidentiality agreement to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and to prevent their use for unauthorised purposes;
– retaining the personal information collected only as long as it is strictly necessary for the purposes it was collected;
– storing your personal information in secure computer systems in order to protect it from unauthorised access or use.
No Internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% safe. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure its absolute security. If you use a password to protect your account and your personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
If you choose to use our referral services to tell a friend about our products or services (including newsletters, promotion campaigns, new websites, job postings, etc.), we will ask you the name and the e-mail address of the referral recipient. We will use such information to send your friend a one-time e-mail, inviting him or her to visit our website, to review the product or service you have selected and, if your friend chooses to subscribe, to track our referral services. We may use a third-party provider to administer this function, but it shall only use the information submitted through that one-time e-mail.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this website including, without limitation, any interactive areas of this website without parental consent.
We may link to websites, including those of our partners and third-party content providers, which have different privacy policies and practices to process personal data from those disclosed here. We shall not be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such linked websites, and we encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.